Car Interior Cleaning Hacks
- Cooking Spray – Grab some cooking spray from your kitchen and simply spray it on the inside rubber seals of the car doors and rub it in with a paper or soft cloth towel to prevent the doors from icing shut or sticking when it is icy at the outdoors.
- Coconut Oil And Cupcake Mould – On the dashboard and cup holders of your car, you can apply some coconut oil. It not only prevents dust from settling again, but it also provides a little shine. You can keep a silicone cupcake mould inside each holder to prevent the cup holders from getting dirty again. So, whenever they become dirty all you have to do is rinse them out.
- Big Cereal Containers – Place your big cereal container with a recycled bag. The best thing about doing this is that while it is closed, everything stays safe inside even if it falls over. Another great thing is that when the recycled bag gets dirty you can wash it inside the container.
- Coffee Creamer Containers – Old coffee creamer containers fit neatly in the backseat cup holders. They allow for snacks to be given a few at a time and are an excellent choice for snacks. Your car’s backseat will stays clean and your kids can reach them easily.
- Lint Rollers – Lint rollers are important to keep in your car as it is something which can be used effectively for a quick roll over in the backseat of your car before you go for grocery shopping to get rid of your pet dog’s hair or you can brush your suit jacket before visiting your office as a final touch-up.
- Water And Vinegar – A mixture of one part of water and three parts of vinegar helps to keep your car windows free from ice. You should keep the mixture in a spray bottle and spray it every night when you park the car. Next morning you’ll see that your car windows are ice free while your neighbours are scraping ice from their vehicles.
- Recycled Bags – Place them over your headrests in the seat, so they will provide extra storing space which you can use for grocery and other things as well.